“Yeah I know he’s cute but he is forever mine,” says this cute little girl
Instead of the conventional notes/cards… why not say it with cupcakes!?
This time on my anniversary made these fondant cupcake toppers to show my love.
My marriage is my life.
I make our marriage organized, you make it outstanding. I make our married practical, you make it perfect. I keep it grounded, you give it wings. I love you.
My anniversary day is like a festival for me .I am here with satisfaction and happiness because of my marriage ..
If I start showing my love cupcake recipe will be left out..
Love is a big part of me, my life and my cooking. “Romance and Chocolate goes so well together”- say these beautiful cupcakes….I am happy i nailed it beautifully….
tadaaaaa selfie time …
Recipe courtsey…Diya haldipur my facebook group member ..Thanks dear.
Cupcakes 2 (I made chocolate cupcakes)
whipped cream 1cup
Fondant colours of your choice .here i used white,blue, red, brown and skin colour
heart fondant cutters
round cookie cutters for the topper bace and faces.
fondant toolswater to be used as glue
- Make the cupcakes first (recipe here Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes) cool them and then do the frosting and fondant toppings.
- using the larger cookie cutter, cut two big circles for the base for the topper. roll some skin coloured fondant and using cookie cutter cut two small circles for the faces .then using a knife or fondant tools, cut the parts where you will be attaching their hair later.
- fix the faces at the top portion. cut out the girl’s dress and sleeves using some blue coloured fondant .you can use fondant tools to make some impressions on the dress.
- Time for little hands. Roll out two small skin coloured fondant balls and make them ovel shaped. Place it at the end of the sleeves. Roll out brown coloured fondant in to balls and make them a bit ovel for her shoes.
- After the little girl’s shoes are attached , we move on to the cute boy .make small shirt using some white fondant. With brown fondant make a tear drop shape and roll out the fondant .Cut it in shape of pant and attach it. Make his sleeves using same technique as we did for the girl.
- after attaching his little palms, we move on to his hair. Roll out a tear drop shape and flatten. Attach this to his head and using a knife or tool, draw lines to give his haira combed look. Do the same for hia girl.
- And the eyes and eyebrows using an edible marker or you can paint using a brush as well. Using heart shape fondant cutters make two sizes of hearts and attach.
- Frost the top of your cupcakes and press one of the cupcake toppers onto the frosting.
- If you are not going to serve your cupcakes the same day, it is best to store just the fondant cupcake toppers in an airtight container until the day you need them. Then place them on the cupcakes up to several hours before serving.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!Like share and spread your love