I love ♥♥ to explore and experiment new recipes every day… It has also become my favorite pass time, stress reliever and my passion too.
I am a die hard fan of mangoes. I love to use it in my recipes..today I would like to share with you all the recipe of Mango Raita…Raita is one of my everyday lunch’s part.
This time I tried a really good combination in raita. The perfect blend of-mango and mint.
Recipe source …Sanjeev Kapoor
Alphanso Mango Ripe ripe, peeled 1
Yogurt 1/2 cup
Yogurt chilled 1 1/2 cups
Green chilli 1
Salt to taste
Black salt to taste
roasted cumin powder 1tsp
Crushed red chillies for sprinkling
Fiki boondi 2tbsp
- Roughly chop green chilli and mint leaves.
- Slice the mango and discard the seed. Roughly chop 2 mango slices and place in a blender jar with green chilli and mint leaves and blend well.
- Add 1 tbsp water and blend again into a fine paste.
- Roughly chop remaining mango slices for garnishing.
- Put yogurt in a bowl. Add ground paste, salt, sugar, cumin powder and black salt and mix well.
- Transfer into individual serving bowls, top with chopped mangoes, sprinkle crushed red chillies and serve chilled.NOTES:
- you may adjust mango and mint quantity according to your taste.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.