A warm welcome to you all on my blog…..
Let’s begin our journey on a healthy note. It’s a time for celebration in my family.My elder daughter got the first position in her class (7th).I always congratulate her with my astha’s kitchen style. It’s a proud feeling always to see your kids succeed. Without cake /cupcake celebration is not complete.
This time I thought of some healthy celebration and here I share the recipe of whole wheat oats cupcakes with chocolate ganache.
I love to bake cakes/cupcakes with whole wheat flour, oats, millet flour and other food grains rather than maida/all purpose flour because frequently I made cakes for my kids.
This whole wheat oats chocolate Cupcakes were moist, soft, lightly sweet and delicious with chocolate ganache topping. Once you measure all the ingredients and keep it ready, it is just a matter of few minutes to make this cake.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
12 cupcakes(medium size )
24 cupcakes (small size )
recipe courtesy- yummytalesoftummy
Whole Wheat flour – 1 cup
Oats – 1/2 cup
Baking Powder – 1 tsp
Baking soda – 1/4tsp
Brown Sugar – 1 cup +2tbs
Oil – 1/2 cup olive oil /any flavorless oil
Milk – 1 cup
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
desiccated coconut 2 tbsp
Oil – 1 tsp for greasing cake tin
Wheat flour – 1 tsp for dusting
Cupcake molds with liners
300gm white chocolate
red gel color 2,3 drops
GANACHE MAKING METHOD:
- Chop the chocolate into tiny pieces. Make sure the chopped pieces are all of the same sizes so that it will all melt at the same time.
- Heat the cream in a saucepan or a microwave until you see tiny bubbles appearing around the edges. If using the microwave, as a general rule, keep for 30 seconds.
Once you see the bubbles, remove from heat (otherwise the cream will bubble up and overflow) and pour over the chopped chocolate.
- Submerge all the chocolate pieces and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, start mixing the chocolate and cream together. Add the butter. Keep mixing until it all comes together as a smooth mixture.
- If there are pieces that have not melted, put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds and mix again until it is smooth.
- Once cool, use it if using for the glaze. Otherwise, cover it with a cling film and keep it refrigerated until it sets well and uses as needed.
- If refrigerating, bring it to room temperature before using.
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Grease the baking tin with a tsp of oil, dust wheat flour all over and tap the cake tin so that it is evenly dusted with flour. Keep it aside.9 if making cake)
- In a bowl, add whole wheat flour and oats. Add baking soda and baking powder and desiccated coconut mix everything together.
- In a separate bowl, mix oil and brown sugar. Add vanilla essence and milk to the sugar + oil mixture.
- Add the dry ingredients kept aside, little at a time to the wet mixture and mix well without lumps.
- Now our cake batter and the greased cup cake molds are kept ready.
Transfer the batter to the mold. I used small cupcake molds.
- You can use any baking tin but make sure that you leave enough space for the cake to rise. Do not fill the batter up to the brim.
- Bake the cupcakes in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cupcakes comes out clean.
- Once the cupcakes cool a little, place it on a wire rack, then transfer to a plate.
- when cupcakes are fully cooled, make a swirl with ganache, a and decorate with silver balls.
yiepeeeeee cupcakes are ready to impress Nirali (my daughter)
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!Like share and spread your love ❤️
2 thoughts on “WHOLE WHEAT OATS CUPCAKES (EGGLESS) WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE”
Beautiful cup cakes! Congrats to your daughter!
LikeLiked by 1 person