I tasted this juice first at my aunt’s place about a year ago and found is really wonderful.So this year when the peach season has come, why not try this refreshing juice?Making homemade peach juice is
Making homemade peach juice is simple, and can be made using a blender or a food processor, following this easy juice recipe.
Fresh, homemade juice made with fresh peaches is a healthy, easy and delicious way to enjoy peaches when they are ripe locally.
6 ripe medium peaches
2 cups cold water
1 tbsp. lime juice,
1-2 tbsp. granulated sugar, optional
- Slice the peaches in half. Cut or scoop out the peach flesh.
- Drop the peach flesh into a blender. Add the water, lime juice, sugar and ice cubes.
- Blend to liquefy the ingredients.
- If there are large pieces of peach still remaining, pour the juice through a strainer to remove them, if desired.
- Pour into a pitcher or jug for storage. Alternatively, pour direct into glasses for immediate serving. Add some ice cubes, and a garnish of a peach slice and mint leaf.
- Stir before serving, and ENJOY the summertime flavour of healthy, homemade peach juice.
- Select peaches which are somewhat soft to the touch, and that are producing a “peach” smell.
- It can be drunk on its own, or combined with other juices, cocktails, or punches to add peach flavor to the drinks.
- You may add honey instead of sugar.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!Like share and spread your love ❤️