Learn to make this yummy & delicious Chocolate Paan Modak on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi.
Chocolate Paan Modak is a chocolate flavored rich and delicious modak which can be made easily at home and offered to the Lord on Ganesh Chaturthi.
Dark Chocolate 1/2 cup (you can use milk or white chocolate too)
Sweet Paan ( Betel Leaves ) chopped 5-6
Desiccated Coconut 1/4 cup
Grated Sweet Supari/tutti fruity
Edible dust or color Golden /green /red (optional)
- Put the Cooking Chocolate in a double boiler. Temper it with a Spatula or microwave it for melting.
- Put the chocolate into a Modak mold and then make chocolate shells by luring out the excess chocolate. Refrigerate it for 5 min.
Make a mixture of gulkand, desiccated coconut, tutti fruity and chopped sweet paan ( betel leaves)
- Put the mixture in the chocolate shells and cover with the tempered chocolate.
- Decorate with edible dust.I use green color.
- Let it chill for 20 Min and its ready to eat.
I have used a mold to shape the modak. If you do not have a mold, you can use any other mold.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!Like share and spread your love ❤️