Enjoy this delicious parfait layered with yogurt, apples, and corn flex topping that is ready in 10 minutes – perfect for a dessert /breakfast A sweet apple cinnamon filling alternated with yogurt and corn-flex its the ultimate Apple Parfait.
This parfait I made the first time for my shot glass dessert workshop.Everyone like it and it’s a big hit in my workshop.
Best combination of apple and yogurt.
4 medium apples, cored and chopped into 1-inch cubes
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon vanilla essence –
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3 cups hung curd and 2 tbsp sugar
favorite cereal(honey loop/corn flex /muesli)
or any cookie crumble
- Take chopped apples and put in large bowl.
- Add brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon juice and vanilla paste, stir and let sit for 30 minutes.
- The apples will be sitting in a bowl of sugary liquid.
- Take apples and juice and put into a saucepan on the stove. Simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the apples are soft but not falling apart.
- The sugar mixture should thicken up a bit. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Layer the yogurt sugar mixture(sugar is optional) and cooled apple mixture into 12 shot glasses (less or more depending on the size of your glasses).
- Continue until you reach the top of each glass, then sprinkle with the crushed cereal.
A number of ingredients you need will vary with the size of your shot glasses. I used 4 medium size apples and 3 cups Hung curd to make 12 desserts. And don’t worry, if you eat two it’s okay because they are mini!
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!Like share and spread your love ❤️
2 thoughts on “SHOT GLASS APPLE PAIRFAIT”
Wow..These are looking so amazing and appetizing..Loved it !!
LikeLiked by 1 person