Want to use leftover rotis in a new way? Or want to feed kids simple healthy rotis but in a new innovative way? Then this recipe will surely help those moms with kids who are fussy eaters to eat roti sabzi. Here, presenting Roti Ki Potli with a stuffing of potatoes.
One can add any other available vegetables of their choice.Nice idea for after school snack.
My daughters’ loved it.
Recipe source …Internet
Roti – 6 (medium size)
Ghee – for frying
Spring onion greens – for tying
Boiled and chopped potatoes 1 cup
Onion 1 chopped
Cumin seeds– 1 tsp
Asafoetida (Hing)– 1 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Cumin powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder– 1 tsp
Water- 2-3 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Oil- 2 tbsp
- Boil potatoes and cut in to square pieces .
- Now in a pan add some oil and heat.
- Add cumin seeds, and onion and cook.
- To this add asafoetida (hing), cumin powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add potatoes salt. Cook & keep aside.
- Use left over roti & make a roti potli (pouch), add the filling and tie with a spring onion green (blanched and cooled).
- Fry in ghee.
- Sprinkle some red chilli powder on top & serve.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!Like share and spread your love ❤️