These Monaco Cheesy Bites are basically salty biscuits, loaded with the goodness of veggies and with cheese kids would gobble these up in no time. A best after school snack too.
Cheesy Monaco Bites is a simple, easy and quick to make starter recipe that will surely impress your family and friends. Involve your kids in this fun activity; I am sure they will enjoy it too.
Kids will love this recipe, as they can bite while playing, and no need to find place to sit while eating.
My kids loved it …ये दिल मांगे मोर
Prep Time: 2 mins
Cook Time:15 mins Serve: 5
2 tbsp Butter
1 cup, mixed veggies (carrot, peas and corn)
3 tbsp Maida/APF
1/3 cup Milk
1 tsp Dried Oregano powder
2 tbsp Pizza sauce
1/2 tsp Paprika powder
2 tbsp Chopped almonds (roasted)
1/4 cup Grated Cheese
Chilli flakes to taste
Milk to adjust consistency
Mint /coriendee leaves to garnish
25-30 nos Monaco Biscuits
5 nos Cheese Slices quartered
- Heat up the butter in a pan and the mixed veggies. Cook it until soft around 2-3 mins.
- Add the maida, stirring continuously cook until the floury taste goes around 2 mins.
Stirring continuously add in the milk.
- You will see that the mixture thickens quickly.
- Switch off the gas and add in the oregano, pizza sauce, paprika powder and almonds.
- Stir to mix everything.
- Add in the grated cheese and mix everything well.
- Top it off with some chilli flakes to suit your family needs and also if you find that it is too thick just add in some milk to adjust the consistency such that it is eay to spoon later.
- Let it cool a bit and transfer to a bowl.
- Take a monaco biscuit. Place on quartered cheese slice on top.
- Spoon some prepared veggie topping on top.
- Garnish with mint leaves or farsan.
- Serve it with tomato ketchup if need be.
- And thats it for your Monaco Cheesy Bites.
- You can just add any flavours to the veggies. And even can change the veggies to your family’s preference.
- The topping can be made ahead of time and everything can be put together right before guests arive.
- Some other veggie combination like Boiled Potato and Paneer with Mint chutney or Onion and Capsicum with some dip and chutney can also be used.
- Assemble the biscuits just before serving or else it would turn soggy. In fact ask your guests to help themselves so that they can decide what they like.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Like share and spread your love ❤️