When life gives you many reasons to celebrate…..smile, pray and make a SWEET.
Diwali is coming and so I remain very busy with the preparations. It is quite a tiring task with all the Deepawali cleaning, blog writing, cooking, shopping, get-togethers, and much more.In all these tiring tasks baking acts as a stress buster for me …
So, I made these red velvet Diwali special cupcakes with chocolate toppers.
This makes 1 cake or 14 regular cupcakes or 30 mini cupcakes.Kids enjoyed the cupcakes.
Kids enjoyed the cupcakes.
You all can make for(maybe) a Diwali party or get together
Enjoy and a very happy Diwali.
Recipe courtesy …vibha bhutada
1 and a half cup Maida
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp red food color
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp baking powder
Half tsp baking soda
A pinch of salt
1 cup milk (warm)
1 tbsp vinegar
1/3rd cup melted butter or oil
2 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Mix the milk with vinegar and keep aside for 5 minutes. The milk will curdle to form buttermilk. This makes the cake spongy.
- In a mixing bowl sieve all the dry ingredients together – maida, sugar, red food color, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda.Mix them well.
- Separately whisk the wet ingredients – prepared buttermilk, melted butter or oil, and vanilla essence.
- Add it to the dry ingredients and mix well with a spatula till there are no lumps. You can add more sugar according to your preference.
- Now pour the batter into a cupcake mold and bake at 180°C for about 20 minutes or until done. Remove and cool
- melt white chocolate.
- put in 2 separate bowls and add blue and orange color .
- Draw diya designs on a butter paper, use the piping bag filled with chocolate and trace diya designs.
- decorate with sprinkles. your chocolate diyas are ready …
- make some swirl on the top of the cupcake and put this chocolate diyas.
cupcakes ready to enjoy…HAPPY DIWALI
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!Like share and spread your love ❤️
2 thoughts on “EGGLESS REDVELVET CUPCAKES WITH CHOCOLATE TOPPERS”
Such a lovely recipe………Happy Diwali 🙂
Thanks ..Happy diwali
LikeLiked by 1 person