Paan Shots is a refreshing, mouth freshener drink that is inspired from the Meetha pan that we Indians usually consumed after a heavy meal.
Sharing a very easy to make rich and tasty shot drink recipe that you can also serve as a mouth freshener after meals. Paan shots recipe is a unique way to serve pan but you can totally customize it make it kids friendly too.
The main ingredients of this paan shots recipe are betel leaves and gulkand. Betal leaves and gulkand are very good for health when consumed in moderation.
I must tell you guys it was such a refreshing drink!! I insist and highly recommend you to try this at home; you will absolutely love it.
Serve paan shots as mouth freshener in shot glasses or small glasses after a meal.
I made this recipe for my cookery show swad ki rasoi on IBC 24 news channel …It’s superhit …
My cookery show….
2 Paan/Betel leaves
1/2 Tsp Sauf/Fennel Seeds
2 Tbsp Gulkand/Rose Petal Jam
3 Tbsp Whipped Cream or Vanilla Icecream
2 Cups Chilled Milk
1 Tsp Sugar Optional
2 Drops Green Food Color Optional
white chocolate melted
- Tear apart the paan leaves using your hand and add to a mixer.
- In a mixer, jar add betel leaves, gulkand, saunf and sugar if you need more sweet add splash of water and grind to a smooth paste.
- To the ground, paste add cream and food color(optional) pulse twice till well combined.
- Add the ground paste to chilled milk and whisk well serve chilled in the shot glass…Enjoy…:)
- Take some melted white chocolate in a bowl. Rim the edges of the shot glass with chocolate and directly invert it onto the sprinkles to coat the rim.
- Pour the paan drink into the shot glasses and enjoy.
Points to note please do not add more vanilla ice cream the taste and flavor will change. add sugar if needed only…
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.