These are perfect for kids, and really anyone, who needs just a sweet and refreshing treat.These banana pops are great for the snack or as part of breakfast.
This was my first time making banana pops. It turns out, making these is super easy!
Of course, fresh fruit and vegetables are one of the best snacks, but sometimes we need to get creative to make them exciting and fun. Especially, if you have two picky eaters, like my Daughters.
These Easy Frozen Banana Pops are the perfect little snack, after-school snack or great for adding to your meals for an extra boost! They’re super easy to make and are amazing in so many ways. It’s a super-kid-friendly recipe as well.
PREP: 10 MINS TOTAL TIME: 10 MINS YIELD: MAKES 16
All you need to make these easy banana desserts are:
1 or 2 bananas ripe but firm
1/3 cup chocolate chips /or chocolate melted
12 lollipop sticks
Toppings: I used multicolor sprinkles and red and silver sprinkles and coconut flakes. I think chopped nuts or crushed graham crackers would be yummy, too!
- Peel and slice bananas into thick slices.
- Melt chocolate in microwave until soft. (This took me two 45 sec shots.)
- Place a lollipop stick in each banana slice.
- Dip banana slices into melted chocolate and sprinkle with the desired topping.
- Place dipped banana slices on wax paper and freeze until hardened (about 2 hours).
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!Like share and spread your love ❤️
2 thoughts on “EASY BANANA DESSERTS:BANANA POPS”