The best time of the year for me was, is and will be-One and only:9th February…my birthday.
Party, celebration, gifts, and sweets add to it.Yet every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake.
This fresh and fruity cake has gone viral over the Internet and I decided to try it out.
I made this beautiful “A” cake, styled after the cakes trending all over social media. A really unique and yummy treat that has endless possibilities of personalization. I have used fresh fruits, organic flowers, and chocolates.
And Oh what a beautiful dessert it turned out to be…so much that I couldn’t resist myself from taking a picture with it.
I tried it with my all-time eggless vanilla cake recipe.You can use any chocolate or tart cake recipe too.
Malai 1/2 cup
Refined flour (maida) 1cup
Milk powder 1/2 cup
Baking soda 1/2 Tsp
Baking powder 3/4tsp
Salt to taste
Vanilla essence 1/4 tsp
lemon juice 1/2tsp
1and 1/2tbsp curd
1.5 cups Whipping Cream
1/2 cup sugar syrup for soaking
Fresh Berries, chocolates, and Fresh Flowers.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Combine the malai and sugar lemon juice and curd in a bowl and whisk well.
- Combine the plain flour, baking powder and baking soda and sieve 2-3 times and keep aside.
- Add the milk and milk powder and maida mixture to the malai gradually and keep stirring.
- Gradually and alternatively finish the mixture and keep stirring.
The mixture should be of the pouring consistency.
- Now add the vanilla essence and lightly stir again once.
- I didn’t have such type of pan so used a simple hack of baking it in my regular steel plate.️
- Grease the plate and sprinkle little maida into it.
- Pour the batter into it and bake in a pre-heated cooker or oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
- When the cake gets cool, cut it into the desired alphabet shape using butter paper stencil.
- For this cake, you will require 2 such cake shapes.
- cake alphabets are ready …time for assembling.
- Take a Cake base.
- Apply sugar syrup over it.
- Pipe the prepared cream like the french kiss.
- Place the other cake on top of it and press gently, then repeat step 2.
- Once again pipe the cream on top and garnish with chopped strawberries, flowers and chocolates.
1.You can print your template from the net. Just search for alphabet cake stencils on google, download it, get it onto word or page document adjust the size and print.
2. Feel free to use any eggless cake as the base like my vanilla or chocolate cake.
3. Any filling of choice can be used too.
4.I am in a hurry so used plain whipped cream you may use buttercream, cream cheese frosting or custard feelings.
Like share and spread your love ❤
3 thoughts on “EGGLESS ALPHABET CREAM CAKE -THE MOST TRENDY”
So yummy 🙂
I wanted to ask how do you avid hardening of edges? I tried this but after some time the edges weren’t soft at all!
Use more sugar syrep ..