Love is in the air, its valentine week ⚘⚘⚘️️️ and it smells like chocolaty everywhere to me!
Many people celebrate Valentine’s Day by showing appreciation for the people they love or adore.
Valentine’s Day is extra special to me because I get to celebrate it with the most caring and handsome man that ever walked on Earth!
On this love day, once again I am proposing to my hubby. So this time I tried in a different and exciting way to express my own thoughts of love with this chocolate love letter.
To celebrate the festival of love.I am presenting this to my hubby and it’s purely my creation. I believe this is too romantic with full of craziness.
There are two ways to make these chocolates at home, using cocoa powder and using chocolates and I have made these chocolates using dark compound chocolate. It takes just a bit of time for the melted chocolate to cool down.
Even you can add some romance to your Valentine’s Day through this easy recipe.
Sharing happy moment …
My chocolate love letter and our photograph published in Patrika News Paper (Indore city )…It’s called craziness …
Dark compound chocolate – 2 cup
you can go for any available brand. I prefer mostly Morde which can be ordered online.
Add-ins of your choice – nuts, fruits, coconut, dried fruits
Whipped cream 1/2 cup
edible heart sprinkles
- Take out the chocolate from refrigerator and keep it in room temperature for an hour. Now chop the chocolate coarsely.
- You can use either the microwave method or double boiler method for melting the chocolate compound. I prefer the microwave method as it’s simple & less messy and the result is just a few buttons away!
- Now place chopped chocolates in a microwaveable bowl
- Melt it for about 1 minute at 900W. Stir it well to acquire the same temperature to chocolate
- Then chop the nuts into small pieces and add those pieces and raisin to the melted chocolate.
- I wanted to write a letter so I used a heart shaped cake pan for my chocolate.You may use any mold as per your choice/ availability.
- First I put a butter paper in my cake pan and pour the chocolate and raisin mixture into the cake pan.
- Put the mold on a flat surface to make it even so that you get a finished look after its set.
- Refrigerate the mold for at least 15 minutes. Once set you can unmould them.
- It doesn’t need refrigeration once it’s set properly.
- your chocolate is ready for writing a letter.
- I used whipped cream for writing, you can use melted white chocolate either.
- Take some whipped cream and put it in a piping bag. Start writing your thoughts on chocolate and decorate with edible hearts.
tadaaaaaaa your chocolate love letter is ready.
1. The amount of chocolate depends upon the size of the mold you use.
2. You can use half of the white compound and half dark compound according to your taste.
3. You can mix chopped nuts, dry fruits, chopped fresh fruits, orange zest, liquor, cinnamon, chopped candies, flavors like vanilla, mint, butterscotch.
The sky is the limit!
4. Make sure the mold is dry.
5. Do not freeze for a long time, 15 min is more than enough, after that demold and put it in a box and refrigerate. No need to freeze it.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️