Valentine’s Day is dedicated to love, but for me, every day is Valentine’s day with the love of my life. And every day I try to do something special to make my family happy.
Love is a big part of me, my life and my cooking.And here I present chocolate rose cake sticks.I got the idea for the same from my Facebook group member Kruti Bipin.Thanks dear.
I am addicted o red color which is the color of love and Valentine’s is the perfect time for making this. This would make a healthy and great dessert for parties.
Maida – 11/4 cups
Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
Powdered Sugar – 1 cup
Butter – softened 1/2 cup
Yogurt – 1/2 cup room temp
Hot Milk – 1/4 cup
rose Essence – 1/4 Tsp
Chopped almonds cashews and tutee fruity 1 tbsp.
Red gel color 1/4 tsp or 4to 5drops.
Dark chocolate 1cup
- Preheat the oven @ 180 C, 10 minutes before baking.
- Sift together maida, baking powder & soda bicarbonate.
- Beat softened butter, powdered sugar, hot milk, yogurt, and vanilla essence till light & fluffy.
- Fold in the sifted flour.
- Grease and Dust the cake mold … the process of applying a thin layer of butter to the tin and then coat it with Maida is called grease and dust. This process ensures easy removal of cake.
- Tap the pan on the back and dust off the excess flour
- Pour the batter into it.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven for 18 to 20 mins or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.Assembly
- When the cakes get cooled completely, take it out of the mold.
- Pierce sate sticks/lolly sticks in them.
- Take a tray and cover it with butter paper.
- Dip the cake sticks in melted chocolate and decorate with rainbow sprinkles.
- Keep on butter paper tray and refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
Yippee!Your cake sticks are ready.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Like share and spread your love ❤