Natural juices are always a great alternative to unhealthy soft drinks. I always prefer fresh juices and prepare for breakfast or after school time.
It’s a super simple, summery recipe!! It’s perfect especially when you want something sweet, healthy and refreshing during hot days at the same time. This refreshing Mint Flavoured Watermelon Cooler give the cool effect to our body on these hot days!
I had this Watermelon drink in a bowl made out of watermelon only first time in Mediterranean restaurant at Hotel Sayaji Indore. I liked the idea of this interesting drink with a creative way of presentation and I tried it at home & everyone loved the same.
Honestly, it’s such a simple and beautiful way to serve watermelon juice, don’t you think? Even hassles of washing jars & cups can be avoided with this kind of innovative way.
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time:10 mins
Watermelon according to your requirement of juice.
black salt as per taste.
Few fresh mint leaves, adjust to suit your taste
Ice cubes (optional), gives coolness to drink, so I recommend.
- With a big knife, half the watermelon and place it into a bowl.
- Scoop the flesh of the watermelon with a big spoon into a blender.
- Add black salt and mint leaves and blend into juice.
- Carve out the rest watermelon and pour the drink into the bowl.
- Definitely, you will love this and as it’s healthy, beautiful and quick to prepare so can be easily served at any time during this summer season..
- Add sugar or honey if Watermelon is not sweet enough.
- You can also add some lemon juice to give it a tangy twist.
- You can add some red chili powder too.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤