This is an easy, Instant Indian style no cook mango kulfi recipe using ripe mango, milk, milkmaid (condensed milk) and cream.
When my fellow blogger friends posted this no-cook mango kulfi recipe, I got tempted to try it at home.
I surfed the net and found perfect to try the recipe at Chitrasfoodbook .
I didn’t have amul cream so I used homemade malai and the result was superb . Melting in the mouth kulfi,with no added sugar- only natural mango sweetness. My hubby gives 10 on 10 for this.
Friends, try this easy mango kulfi for your kids. As this is a no-cook recipe, kids would be interested to prepare it by themselves.A nice way to busy your kids to make such a delicious no-cook recipe.
They will love its creamy texture and lovely color for sure. Let this be a healthy summer treat with mangoes for them.
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 6 Minutes
Ripe mango – 1 no ( 3/4 cup chopped)
Sweetened condensed milk – 1/4 cup +1 tbsp (I used Milkmaid)
Fresh cream – 1/4 cup ( I used homemade malai here )
Boiled milk – 1/3 cup ( at room temperature)
Cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp
Saffron threads – Few
- Wash and peel the skin of the ripe mango. Chop into cubes.
- Take chopped mango, condensed milk, milk, thick fresh malai, cardamom, and saffron.
- Grind to a smooth paste without adding more milk or water. Grind in a low speed till everything becomes a paste. Kulfi mixture is ready
- Fill in kulfi mold and cover with butter paper.
- *Make sure the butter paper touches the kulfi mixture. This helps to avoid ice crystals formation. Insert a popsicle stick and freeze for 6 to 8 hours. Overnight is the best.
- sprinkle some pista and Kaju ..
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours. Remove and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- You can use Amul mithai mate or homemade condensed milk in this recipe.
- Do not use hot milk while grinding, mixture may curdle.
- I have not added sugar as the mangoes were sweet and sweetness from condensed milk was just enough. If you want you can add sugar as per the taste of your mangoes.
- Add fresh cream finally then just use whip option for mixing. Do not blend more as it may churn into butter especially if you are using homemade fresh cream.
- The butter paper trick was really amazing.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!Like share and spread your love