An easy to make no-bake dessert made with layers of sweetened whipped cream/ paneer, curd, mango puree mix and crushed Kit Kat candy bars.
One of my favorite things is making puddings /shot glass desserts. My family likes desserts very much.We like to celebrate with desserts and even have them after a workout. Actually, we just try to find reasons to have desserts. I am sure there are many others who are like us out there.
I always try to use available ingredients in my desserts. This time I got the idea to mix mango with KitKat.
You may skip mango and can make at any time of the year because it is as easy as a breeze to put this together.
This pudding doesn’t take anything fancy to make it, but it sure does taste totally delicious. Do try it out. I’m sure you will love it.
3 Kit Kat bars
1cup whipped cream
1/2 cup paneer
1/2 cup mango puree
3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup chopped mango
- Powder the Kit Kat bars and keep aside.
- In a blender add paneer, milkmaid mango puree and hung curd blend for 2 minutes till the mix turns a little thick.
- Add this mixture to whipped cream and mix gently .your mango pudding mix is ready.
- Fill this mixture into a piping bag.
- In a small glass put the crushed Kit Kat and layer the pudding mix alternatively.
- In center add some chopped mango, The last layer should be Kit Kat.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours and serve.
- decorate with wafer rolls and Cadbury shots
- This can be made in a big pudding tray too.
- If you want the dessert to be sweeter add more sweetened condensed milk.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!Like share and spread your love