अभी न जाओ छोड़कर की दिल अभी भरा नही …………..
Before mango seasons end try some mango cheesecake shots. Creamy no bake mango cheesecake trifles, freshly whipped cream and topped with fresh mangoes, what’s not to love? The perfect no-bake summer dessert.
This mango cheesecake has a nice dominant flavor of mangoes. For making this eggless mango cheesecake, I have not used cream cheese. I have used paneer instead. I have made homemade paneer for this recipe.
The concept is simple: graham cracker crust, no-bake cheesecake filling, and a topping.
Really This is the best recipe when you don’t want to use cream cheese. Paneer does its job perfectly.
Shot glass dessert is my favorite…You can call it my signature dish.
Every time I make new shot glass dessert for any family get together or party.
This time I have made individual mini cheesecake in a shot glass. Desserts in a mug, cup or glass are the best way to ensure you’re only eating one serving.
This recipe has no egg, no gelatin, and no agar-agar.
Recipe courtesy…Spice up the curry
Prep Time 20 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes Yield 6 servings
For bottom crust/layer :
1 cup Graham cracker crumbs or crushed digestive biscuits.
2 tablespoons White granulated sugar
¼ cup Unsalted butter Melted and cooled
For cheesecake filling :
4 ¼ cups Milk
1-2 tablespoons Lemon juice freshly squeezed
2 medium Mangoes or 1 cup pureed
¼ cup Plain yogurt (dahi or curd) Make sure it is thick, not watery
¾ cup White granulated sugar reduce if using store-bought sweetened mango puree
½ cup Heavy whipping cream or fresh cream or malai
Hapus variety mangoes for mango rose.
Making the bottom layer:
- Take graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a bowl. Mix well.
Press crumbs evenly in the bottom of shot glasses.
- keep in refrigerator to set for about 15-20 minutes to set.Making mango cheesecake filling:
- Heat the milk in a heavy bottom pan to make paneer on medium heat.
- Let it come to a boil. Turn off the stove.
- Gradually add lemon juice and stir. It will start to curdle.
- Once all the milk curdles strain it.
- separate the paneer and whey using a muslin cloth or man’s handkerchief. Rinse it under the cold water.
- Squeeze out all the water, Keep it aside in the strainer till needed.
- Take heavy cream in a bowl. Make sure it is chilled.
- Whip it till you get the stiff peak. keep it aside.
- make a smooth puree of mangoes and sugar in the blender.
- Add paneer and thick yogurt. again blend it till smooth. Remove it to a bowl.
- Add whipped cream. fold it in.
- Now take the shot glasses from the fridge and pour the cheesecake mixture into it.
- Let it chill for 2,3 hours in the fridge.
- Once chilled decorate with mango rose and serve.
- how to make mango rose link is hereHow To Make Mango Rosette
- As we are making dessert in shot glass hence need to set it much.
- Mango rose decoration should be made just before serving.
- In place of mango rose you can also decorate it with whipped cream and dry fruits.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Like share and spread your love ❤
5 thoughts on “NO BAKE EGGLESS MANGO CHEESECAKE SHOTS”
LikeLiked by 1 person
Beautiful presentation 👍
[…] Try also my EGGLESS NO BAKE MANGO CHEESECAKE Strawberry Cham Cham Cheesecake NO BAKE EGGLESS MANGO CHEESECAKE SHOTS […]