I know I am little late to post this recipe but yet mangoes are available so you all can make it.You can also use mango pulp.
Spread the Joy!
Mango Jam is the perfect spread for freshly buttered toast. It has a luscious texture and rich tangy flavor, which is sure to delight your taste buds.
Made of basic ingredients like mango pulp, sugar, and lemon juice, this jam has a pure flavor unadulterated by artificial colors or flavors.
Make a small jarful of this jam and keep it handy in the refrigerator, to enjoy with toast and tea. Hope you will try this out and let me know how it turns out for you…
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 to 25 mins
Makes: 1 cup of jam
Mango – 2 large ( around 2 cup of mango pulp)
Sugar – 1/2 cup depends on the sweetness of mangoes
Lemon Juice – 1/2 tsp to 1 Tsp
- Chop mangoes, take it in a blender and puree smooth.
- Pour this into a nonstick kadai and cook for 2 mins.
- Add in sugar and keep cooking them till it gets thick and leaves the sides, it will take around 8 to 10 mins.
- Now take it off the heat and add in lemon juice. Mix well.
- Cool this down and store it in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Mango Jam can be made with any variety of mangoes. Semi-ripe mangoes work best, but either raw or ripe mangoes may be used.
- This jam stays fresh for 1 week if refrigerated and stored in an air-tight container.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Like share and spread your love ❤️