Chocolate flower pot cakes are one of the most popular recipes. Homemade chocolate cups are one of my favourite secret weapons!
Heaven in a cup…a cup that you can eat.
Chocolate Flower Pot Recipe – Chocolate glasses filled with Vanilla cake topped with whipped cream and oreo cookie crumble mixture.
There’s nothing more decadent than serving dessert in a chocolate cup. The procedure is really simple.
These edible cups look a bit tricky but are really easy to make. These edible cups are filled with a crunchy, tangy and chocolaty filling.
Once you master the art of making these cups, then you can serve them with different fillings of your choice. You can even serve your favourite ice-cream in these cups or fill them with your favourite chopped fruits and serve.
1 ½ cups whipped cream
10 Oreo cookies crushed
fresh mint/herbs or edible flowers for garnish
paper cups 6
Please note – Thicker cups will keep iced desserts cooler for longer.
1cup dark chocolate
vanilla cake here’s the recipe link.Eggless Malai Vanilla Cake
FOR THE CHOCOLATE CUPS:
- Get some disposable small plastic cups,
- cutting off excess height to make a flower pot shape, if necessary.
- Slit the top slightly.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave or double boiler until smooth.
- Fill one cup with chocolate, ensure that the whole cup is covered.
- Pour the chocolate out of it into the next cup and so on until you have enough number of cups with chocolate in it.
- Trim the plastic /paper cups to the height you require and fill them to the brim with melted chocolate.
- Put 2 tablespoons chocolate in the bottom of each paper cup mould.
- Slowly rotate the mould at an angle so the chocolate evenly coats the sides of the mould.
- Chill until set, about 20 minutes or faster in a freezer.
- Once out, tear out the plastic from the slit you had originally cut. This has to be done with a little bit of patience.
- Your chocolate cups are ready.
- Take out the prepared chocolate cups from the refrigerator.
- Put vanilla cake crumbs in the chocolate cup.
- Now add a whipped cream layer then put some crumbs of vanilla cake.
- put again whipped cream over the cake crumbs.
- Top with crushed Oreos and add garnish. Serve & enjoy!
- Now arrange fresh flowers in it.
- Repeat this with the remaining cups.
- your flower pots are ready. Serve chilled.
- Make sure to at least apply two coats of chocolate to get perfect cups.
- The filling should be cold to avoid melting. Don’t pour hot filling into these cups.
- you may use chocolate flavour cake or brownie too.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!Like share and spread your love