Easy-to-make restaurant-like shake at home. This shake is for all those moms who want to impress their kids with some cool cooking. And what’s better than chocolate when you want kids to come, grab it?
It’s obviously true that Nutella makes everything taste better. Shake it with nutritious milk to get a healthy yet tasty recipe.
I shot this recipe for IBC ‘Swad ki rasoi’ programme chocolate -special episode.
For all the Nutella-lovers out there!
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Makes – 2 glass
Cold Milk – 2 cup (previously boiled and cooled)
Icing Sugar or Normal Sugar – 2 tbsp or as needed
Nutella – 3 tbsp
Chocolate ice cream 1.5 cup
Icecubes as needed
For Glass decoration:
- Apply melted chocolate on sides of glasses and freeze for 5-10 minutes.
- Stick Britannia little heart biscuits on this chocolate with the help of some more melted chocolate. Chill for some time.
- You now have fancy glasses for the Nutella shake.
- Take all your ingredients.
- Take everything in a blender and puree till frothy.
- Pour into serving glass and enjoy.
- You can use cookie crumbs, choco chips
- and sprinkles instead of Britannia little hearts.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Like share and spread your love ❤