An easy and quick dessert that you can surprise your kids and family.
I prepared this simple dessert regularly because whenever I bake a cake always some leftover with me.
So the ingredients of this recipe are mostly is available with me. you can prepare this exotic dish in an easy manner at home. You will find this not only simple but also tasty and be bringing a lot of rejoicing on the face of your family members.
You can make for a small get together or party too. You may do your choice of variation in this recipes.
Easy, yummy and attractive recipe for any occasion. You may make this in a jar also for gifting.
Preparation Time: 40 Min
Cooking Time: 10 Min
Chocolate cake 4 Slices (readymade or home cooked)
1 Packet Jelly, (easily available in market) I used Orange flavour
1 Cup fresh mixed fruit (you may use canned too)
11/2 Cup whipped cream
- I used simple vanilla cake for recipe click the link for recipeEggless Malai Vanilla Cake
- Prepare jelly according to the instructions given and keep it aside
- Take a short glass, fill it 1/4th with crushed vanilla cake
- With the help of piping bag fill a layer of whipped cream.
- Now place a layer of jelly. Again fill the glass with whipped cream.
- And top-up the glass with mixed fruits and jelly.
- Enjoy your day with family, friends and Dessert Cup…
- You may use brownie and the crushed biscuit instead of vanilla cake.
- you may use Indian sweets like boondi ke laddu or kajukatli for fusion dessert.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!Like share and spread your love ❤️