- Combine the fresh cream, condensed milk and dark chocolate in a broad non-stick pan.
- Switch on the flame, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the biscuit, mixed nuts and desiccated coconut mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Transfer it on a plate and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, grease the modak mould once.
- Take a portion of the mixture, put it in the modak mould tightly.
- Remove the excess mixture from the bottom of the modak mould and demould the modak.
- Repeat steps to make modaks.
- I have garnished them with melted white chocolate but it’s optional.
- Take some melted white chocolate in a piping bag and decorate modaks
- Store in an air-tight container and use as required.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️