Modak is the must in the menu as it is Lord Ganesha’s, favourite sweet.
So this time Fusion version of making Modak. It is made from semi-sweet milk chocolate, condensed milk, biscuit crumbs, dry fruits
The CHOCOLATE DRYFRUIT MODAK is a chocolate flavoured rich and delicious modak which can be simple and easy to prepare and everyone loves it especially kids.
This is the quick Modak recipe that is ready in 30 minutes from cooking to shaping the modak.
These soft modaks are of perfect sweetness and quite easy and quick to make too. They stay fresh in an airtight container for 5 or 6 days.
Preparation Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 4 mins Total Time: 14 mins
3/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
1/2 cup fresh cream
1/2 cup condensed milk
2 cups coarsely crushed digestive biscuits
1/4 cup finely chopped mixed nuts (almonds, cashew nuts, pistachios, walnuts)
1/4 cup desicated coconut
ghee for greasing
- Combine the fresh cream, condensed milk and dark chocolate in a broad non-stick pan.
- Switch on the flame, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the biscuit, mixed nuts and desiccated coconut mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Transfer it on a plate and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, grease the modak mould once.
- Take a portion of the mixture, put it in the modak mould tightly.
- Remove the excess mixture from the bottom of the modak mould and demould the modak.
- Repeat steps to make modaks.
- I have garnished them with melted white chocolate but it’s optional.
- Take some melted white chocolate in a piping bag and decorate modaks
- Store in an air-tight container and use as required.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️
2 thoughts on “CHOCOLATE DRYFRUIT MODAK”
that looks delicious
LikeLiked by 1 person