I am so happy and excited to share my special’ Paan CupCake ‘ recipe with all of you. Diwali is the perfect occasion to try them out! My happiness is doubled as I used my homegrown paan leaves for this cake .
These Cupcakes are much different from other Cupcakes .The flavour of betel leaf and rose petal jam is very strong and tastes completely different. A treat for all paan lovers !!
This is an easy, eggless cake recipe . The preparation and cooking time is minimum. A flavourful Indian CupCake that is also a perfect after food dessert!!
Refined Flour/ All Purpose Flour (Maida) – 1.5 cup
Curd – 1 cup
Powdered Sugar – ¾ cup
Oil – ½ cup
Meetha paan – 1 pcs (alternatively Betel leaf – 1 pcs and gulukand – 1 tbsp) Baking powder – 1 ¼ tsp
Baking soda – ½ tsp
Green Food colour – ¼ tsp
Paan assence 1/4th tsp (optional)
- Chop the paan leaves(I used paan leaves) and grind with some food colour and 1 tsp milk .
- In 2 separate bowls, mix all dry ingredients (maida, baking powder, soda) in one and wet ingredients (oil, curd, sugar) in other one.
- Beat the wet mixture till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Mix dry ingredients in the wet ones to form a smooth cake batter.
- Add paan mixture in the batter along with food colour.
- Transfer the prepared batter into Cupcake moulds
- Place the Moulds in preheated Oven at 180 degrees for 15 to 18 min.
- Check the center of the Cupcakes with tooth pick.
- Once Cupcakes are ready remove the moulds from Oven and allow it to cool down completely.
- fill some whipped cream in piping bag with star nozel and decorate Cupcakes.
- Sprinkle some suger coated fennel seeds. enjoy .
- If using paan Cut pan into 2 pcs. Grind 1 part and chop the other part.
- You can mix some gulkand and paan leaves in whipped cream.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.