This simple recipe is a celebration of summers bounty in the most amazing salad you will ever eat. Fresh crisp spinach salad is taken to another level with bursts of sweetness from fresh strawberry.
It is tossed in Lemon dressing and topped with crunchy walnuts and crumbled paneer.
The sweet taste of strawberry pairs perfectly with the tangy lemon dressing. I have used lemon dressing in this Strawberry Spinach Salad, but you can use a salad dressing of your choice.
You can use balsamic vinaigrette dressing too.
Perfect for everyone also for any time of the day. You can have this crunchy in your lunch.
1 Cup chopped Spinach
1/2 Cup Sliced strawberries
1 tbsp chopped walnuts
¼ Cup paneer 1/ 2 tsp seasme seeds
LEMON & HONEY DRESSING:
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp Honey
1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together Lemon juice, honey, extra virgin olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Toss the spinach leaves and strawberries with ¼ cup of dressing.
- Divide the spinach and berries amongst two plates and sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons Walnuts and 2 tablespoons Paneer Enjoy!
- I used a small fondant cutter to cut paneer and strawberries in a heart shape.
- Makes 2 small or One large salad.
You can also use nuts of your choice, try Almonds in place of walnuts, also you can use a combination of almonds and walnuts too.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.