Little heart is my favourite biscuit-type.
Valentine’s day is over but heart- shape obsession is forever.
Sandesh is a famous Bengali sweet loved by everyone and by far one of the easiest Indian dessert recipes, I have come across.
Here I am sharing a flavoured Sandesh in a heart-shaped biscuit sandwich. So I tried innovating and experimenting with a traditional recipe and it turned out to be pretty good. A good presentation can do wonders and these little sweeties are just the catch!
150 grams condensed milk
1 tbsp milk powder
1 tbsp (according to the sweetness you like)
1 tbsp refined flour i.e maida
1/2 cup strawberry puree
1 tsp strawberry essence (optional)
12 little hearts biscuits, edible sprinkles
- In a blender add grated paneer, condensed milk, milk powder, refined flour and strawberry puree, strawberry essence now churn the mixture into a fine paste. Check for the sweetness, if you feel it to be less add some powdered sugar and mix well.
- Take a non-stick pan and transfer the entire mixture. Stirring continuously, cook the mixture on a medium flame. Cook till the mixture becomes dry enough that it can be made balls off.
- Now the interesting part of the recipe….make medium sized balls from the mixture. Take the little heart biscuit and place a ball cover it with another biscuit to make Sandesh sandwich.
- Press the biscuits together so that the ball fits in between the biscuits properly and takes the shape of the heart.decorate with some sprinkles.
- A very interesting and fascinating dessert prepared in very less time.
- Can easily be on your menu list in your next party.
- If you like this recipe, share it friends and family and spread the love.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!Like share and spread your love