These chewy dried cranberries make a good addition to your shrikhand.
These cranberries sent by True element.
True Elements Dried Cranberries are made with such uniqueness, that it can be added to any boring food and make it a mouth-watering delicacy. They can also be eaten raw in the form of a snack or can be added to any dessert or even salads. You can buy here.
Do try out this amazing but simple recipe and am sure you will make it again and again.
This is Cooking Simplified for you.
350 gm hung curd.
150 gm Crushed sugar.
100 gm cranberries (Dried).
20 Almonds soaked in water and peeled
3 tbsp Warm water
- Soak the dried Cranberries in the warm water so that they become soft. Crush the berries gently.
- Make sure that the hung curd is drained well.
- Take the hung curd in a big bowl and add in the crushed sugar.
- Beat well so that the curd becomes smooth and creamy and all the sugar is blended into the hung curd.
- Mix & add the crushed cranberries to the curd mix. mix well.
- Chop the peeled almonds into long thin pieces. Add to the curd and mix gently.
- The Shrikhand is ready. Chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled garnished with some more cranberries, almonds and mint leaves and enjoy.
- Try to drain the hung curd well to get thick and creamy Shrikhand.
- Add only as much water as needed to soak the cranberries.
- Adjust the quantity of sugar as per your taste.
- You can use blueberries instead of cranberries .