These Eggless Cranberry Brownies are made with dried cranberries and dark chocolate. The tartness from the cranberry and the rich sweet taste from chocolate can be felt in every bite of it. An irresistible, gooey and luscious cranberry brownies you will love. If you love the tangy flavour of cranberries, you’ll love this brownie recipe.
Made with a generous amount of dark chocolate, cocoa powder, cranberry with an only little bit of flour, these brownies themselves are super fudgy, gooey and luscious. Extremely delicious and super tempting that you can’t resist.
This cranberry sent by True element.
True Elements Dried Cranberries are made with such uniqueness, that it can be added to any boring food and make it a mouth-watering delicacy. They can also be eaten raw in the form of a snack or can be added to any dessert or even salads. You can buy here …
Let’s have a look at the recipe. Please do try and if at all you try the recipe, do let me know how it turned out for you in the comments below.
½ cup + 2 tbsp Cranberry dried
¾ cup All purpose flour
½ cup Dark chocolate
¼ cup Cocoa powder
½ tsp Baking powder
½ tsp Baking soda
¼ cup thick Curd / Yogurt
¼ cup Milk
½ cup Sugar
½ cup Butter melted
½ tsp Vanilla essence
Melted white chocolate for decoration
- Grease a cake pan with butter.
- Preheat oven @180° for 10 mins.
- In a bowl add curd and baking soda, mix well and keep aside for 5-10 mins.
- Melt the chocolate in microwave or use a double boiler method. Keep aside.
- In a small bowl dust the ½ cup Cranberry with little flour and keep aside.
- In a bowl sieve the all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and combine them well.
- In the the curd mixture add sugar, vanilla essence, butter, melted chocolate, milk and stir to combine them well.
- Add in the flour mixture and gently fold them to make a smooth batter.
Add the flour dusted cranberry and give a quick gentle stir. Do not over mix the batter.
- Pour the batter over the greased cake pan and level it well. Garnish it with the remaining cranberries.
- Bake at preheated oven for 25 mins. Remove from oven and let it cool down completely.
- Demould, cut and decorate with white chocolate and serve.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.