Cool and easy recipe for mango lovers
Mango Pastry is a popular, aromatic and delicious dish.
Mangoes have a special place in my kitchen and in my heart. And I’m always eager to innovate and create new mango recipes.
I usually make cake recipes but this time I tried pastries. It is made with simple ingredients that you will find in your kitchen. Make this pastry with fresh mangoes when they are in season or canned mango pulp all year round.
“We are so lucky to have you in our lives. I am so proud of the father you’ve become and the wonderful husband you are. Happy Father’s Day, my love!”
So let’s celebrate Father’s day with love and delicious mango cake.
Condensed milk – 1/4 CUP
Flour /Maida – 1 CUP
Powder sugar – 1/2 CUP
Baking Powder – 1 TSP
Baking Soda- 1/2 TSP
Butter Milk – 1/2 CUP
Mango Pulp – 1/2 CUP
Mango Essence – 1 TSP (Optional)
White Chocolate – 1/4 CUP
Hot Cream – 1/4 CUP
Orange Food Color
Whipped Cream – 1/2 CUP
- In a large bowl sift all dry ingredients.
- In another bowl place all liquid ingredients and sugar.
- Whip until the sugar granules are almost melted.
- Now pour the liquid ingredients over the dry ingredients and whip until lump free.
Do not overmix.
- Bake for 28-32 minutes in 180 degree or until the toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Once done take it out of the oven carefully.
- Let the cake cool in the pans for 10 minutes.
- Now run a butter knife around the circumference of the cake to release it.
- Now invert the cakes on the cooling rack to cool completely.
Cut the cakes into half.
- Now spread some whipped cream over the first layer topping it with a layer of frosting.
- Now frost on the top and the sides as desired.
- While the cake is baking quickly mix white chocolate and hot cream & mix well add some orange colour & mango essence .your ganache is ready.
- Pour the ganache over the cake.
- Refrigerate the cake at least 2 hours before eating.
- Cut into a rectangle shape.
- Your pastry is ready.