Paan Chocolate is a beautiful marriage of Paan and Chocolate; It’s fresh, its minty and yes its chocolatey. You have all the rich flavours together in this amalgamation of Paan and Chocolate, blended so well that it’s going to blast like an aromatic chocolate bomb in your mouth.
Dark Chocolate 1/2 cup (you can use milk or white chocolate too)
Sweet Paan ( Betel Leaves ) chopped 2-3
Desiccated Coconut 1/4 cup
Grated Sweet Supari/tutti fruity
- Put the Cooking Chocolate in a double boiler. Temper it with a Spatula or microwave it for melting.
- Put the chocolate into a Heart shape chocolate mould and then make chocolate shells by luring out the excess chocolate. Refrigerate it for 5 min.
- Make a mixture of gulkand, desiccated coconut, tutti fruity and chopped sweet paan ( betel leaves)
- Put the mixture in the chocolate shells and cover with the tempered chocolate.
- Let it chill for 20 Min and its ready to eat.NOTES:
- You can use any mould of your choice.
- You can use white chocolate or Milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!Like, share and spread your love ❤️