Mango Dryfruit Chocolate
And here I have chocolate which will put you in a MANGO -nificent mood! As Diwali rolls in, I have a yet new flavour of chocolate to show to you. Its taste is quite different from normal chocolate and is just perfect for gifting.
1 pack Mango Chocolate Compound
Assorted dry fruits(cashew, almond, raisin) chopped
Chocolate mould(as per your choice)
- Melt the mango compound(I used Morde brand’s)using a double boiler method or microwave.
- Stir continuously with a spoon to soften it.
- Next, fill the melted chocolate in a piping cone which has a hole for piping on the front.
- Fill 1/4 of the mould with chocolate and place dry fruits on it. Cover with more mango chocolate.
- Keep in the fridge for about 10-mins.
- Remove from fridge, unmould and serve fresh.