These yummy macaroons are the perfect quick sweet treat for kids. They’re super speedy to whip up if you have unexpected guests as they’ll be done and dusted in 20 minutes!
These two-ingredient eggless coconut macaroons, bursting with coconut flavour are chewy, delicious, gluten-free and oh so yum!
Eggless Coconut heart shape Macaroons | Two Ingredient Coconut Macaroons
250 grams desiccated coconut
1/2 can sweeten condensed milk
10 glazed cherries, cut into half (optional)
- Preheat the oven to180 ℃.
- Line a baking tray parchment paper. Set aside.
In a bowl, add desiccated coconut and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix well with a spatula until the coconut is evenly coated with the condensed milk.
- Use a cookie cutter to make a heart shape.
- Transfer to a baking tray. You may use some oil spray on the cookie scoop or tablespoon so that the mixture slides out easily.
- Place half a glazed cherry on top of each macaroon.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Keep checking after 12 minutes. It took me around 16 minutes.
- Transfer onto a wire rack and let it cool.NOTES:
- You may drizzle some melted chocolate over the macaroons if desired.
- Recipe adapted from HERE
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love ❤️