These Dry Fruit Dates Nutty Rolls are power-packed energy bites, especially for this beautiful season. NO Sugar or No artificial flavour added.
These will be loved by kids and adults both, Health and taste in each roll ..
We all are aware of how much beneficial are dates and dry fruits. Winter has proved as the Best season to make your self healthy and fit. It is been said that the health which you gain in winter, will last for the whole year…
200 gms Dates (seedless )
2/3 cup chopped Almonds
1/4 cup chopped cashew nuts
1 tsp Cardamom Powder
1/4 cup roasted mix seeds
2 tsp Ghee (clarified butter )
1 tbsp poppy seeds
- Deseed dates and chop them finely.
- With the help of Mixer grinder/food processor, grind dates… DO NOT add water.
- In a non-stick wok dry roast poppy seeds 10-12 seconds. Take out in a plate. In the same wok take 1 tsp Ghee. When hot add chopped nuts and roast till fragrant.
- Take out in a plate. In the same wok, heat 1 tsp Ghee. Roast dates mixture. Roast for 3 to 4 minutes on slow flame. When mixture looks soft enough, add all roasted nuts and seeds. Mix well.
- Add cardamom powder. Mix very well. Switch off the flame..
- Allow it to cool a bit , then grease your hands and roll cylindrical shape. Roll these rolls in Poppy seeds. One makes small-sized Ladoos too.
- Keep in refrigerator for 30 to 40 minutes… With a sharp knife, Cut into rolls and Drizzle some melted dark chocolate and enjoy.
- You may add nuts of your choice like walnut, fig, kishmish and others.
- You may add dedicated coconut too.