Learn to make Beet Lemonade Recipe — Beets + Lemons + Sugar = Beet Lemonade
Say yes to this refreshingly tangy, lemony, beety and sweet drink. Say yes to this delicious blend of nutrients and taste. It is a gift for your taste buds which is quite refreshing and BEETLICIOUS.
We all know the health benefits of beetroots. They are full of antioxidants. They help in regulating the blood pressure and are also a good source of energy for your body.
So YAY for this guilt-free, refreshing and citrusy drink! A happy Beet is key for your healthy heartbeat!
Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice – 1/2 Cup (Approximately 3 Lemons)
Freshly Squeezed Beet Juice – 1/4 Cup Or Beets, Peeled And Cut Into Chunks – 1
Honey Or Sugar Syrup Or Granulated Sugar – 1/4 Cup
Water, Divided – 3Cups
Ice, For Serving
To make the beet juice, wash your beet and chop it into chunks, put the chunks in a food processor and grind them up into a pulp.
For 1/4 cup beet pulp, add 1 cup water to the food processor. Blend the water and beet pulp together for a few minutes. Strain the beet juice through cheesecloth to remove the pulp. The juice is ready.
1. Add beet juice, lemon juice, sugar syrup and 2 cups of water into the pitcher. Stir well and then taste.
2. Adjust the sweetness, tartness, or water levels to taste. Place in the fridge until well chilled.
3. To serve, pour the lemonade over a glass of ice cubes. Enjoy!
- This recipe makes a dark Magenta drink. I just love the distinct taste of this root vegetable, so I added some extra beet juice to it. But you can simply adjust the amount of beet juice according to your taste. And you will get a sweet magenta drink, which will be dark or light depending upon the amount of added Beet juice.
- You can also make it a bit sparkly by adding some soda water to it. And your alluring and sparkly pretty drink is ready.
- you can also use honey instead of sugar syrup