Parle G biscuit Ice-cream is a quick and easy ice cream made with Parle G biscuit. It is a very simple recipe. This is chocolate flavoured Ice -cream which is the favourite flavour of kids . It is a mouthwatering dessert and can be instantly made. So, try out this recipe soon.
Parle G Biscuit – 15 to 20 pieces
Powdered Sugar – 4 tablespoon
Cocoa Powder-2 tsp
Malai(Homemade cream)-3 tbsp
Chocolate chips – around 1 tbsp
Vanilla essence – few drops
- Take Parle-G biscuits(or any other biscuits of your choice)and crush to a fine powder using a grinder.
- Then add sugar and cocoa powder to the crushed biscuits and grind again.
- Once this dry premix is ready, add malai(or milk powder slurry i.e. milk powder mixed with water to give it a semi-solid texture) to it and mix well.
- Next, keep adding milk in small amounts and mix until you reach a pouring consistency as shown below.
- Pour this ice cream mix in an ice cream mould and freeze overnight.
- Once the ice cream is ready, garnish it with chocolate chips/chocolate sauce and serve chilled.
- You may use milk powder in place of malai. Take 1/4 cup for making 2-3 servings.
- You may add the chocolate chips before freezing also.
- You may add chocolate syrup or coffee powder as additional taste agents.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love ❤️