Warm summer days mean that lemonades are the perfect refreshment for keeping cool. This blueberry lemonade is simple to make and takes the classic lemonade to the next level.
I love homemade lemonades. So refreshing in the summer and a great mocktail So everyone from kids to adults can enjoy!! That is why I have this wonderful Blueberry Basil Lemonade for you today.
Blueberries are one of my all-time favourite fruits and they pair so lovely with basil and lemon making this Mocktail not only unique but delicious!
Made with an easy soaked dried blueberry, this lemonade is so refreshing, sweet and tangy. It’s the perfect way to cool down on a hot day!
So when life gives you blueberries, well, you make blueberry lemonade.
1 cup dried blueberries(I used true elements dried blueberries here)
2-3 lemon slice
1 tsp lemon juice
1 cup water/soda
some basil leaves
- Soak the dried blueberries in some water and lemon slice with 20-30 minutes.
- Drain the blueberries, blend it with honey and lemon juice.
- Add water and blend again.
- Pour it over 2 glasses of ice and garnish with some berries and basil leaves.
- Add fresh basil leaves to each glass for extra flavour.
NOTES:YOU may use frozen blueberries or fresh blueberries instead of dried once.Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!Like, share and spread your love ❤️