Oats Semolina Ghee Residue Cake
This cake is made of ghee residue, Oats and semolina. It’s dense than regular cake but tastes delicious. It is like the best out of the waste of cooking.
First I made makhan with malai and then ghee. I use leftover chach for making paneer. But never use leftover ghee residue. This time I decided to use this and happy me. I nailed it. I tried a cake and it turned out very good.
1/2 cup semolina
1/2 cup oats
3/4 cup sugar powder
3/4 cup ghee residue
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp ghee
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 pinch salt
- Take out malai from the fridge and Mix 2 tbsp Dahi & keep it 3,4 hrs outside. Melt in the heavy bottom pan. Once the ghee is formed keep ghee away and store residue.
- Take semolina, Oats, ghee residue and sugar powder. Mix it thoroughly.
- Add baking powder and soda. Add milk and vanilla essence. Rest it for 10 minutes. Add milk if required as semolina consumes milk. Blend it nicely.
- Grease a cake tin. Pour batter and add some dry fruits and tutty fruity and Bake it in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes at 180•Let it cooks.
- Take out the cake and enjoy.
- I like less sweet but You may increase sugar quantity.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love ❤️