Raw banana Tikki is an easy snack recipe or appetizer made with healthy green bananas. This cheesy Tikki with beetroot and cheese are great tea time snack and is a delicious raw banana recipe.
Raw Banana Tikki is a delicious and easy snack recipe made with green bananas. Raw banana is used to make interesting and mouth-watering dishes. For making this crunchy Indian snack recipe I have given the nugget recipe a cheesy twist.
The delicious banana Tikki is the perfect cheesy tea time snack to munch while sipping your tea in leisure evenings.
2 green banana
1 teaspoon chilli flakes
½ tbsp cheese grated
⅓ cup beetroot grated, 1/2 cup carrot grated
½ cup bread crumbs
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon green chilli sauce
1 teaspoon red chilli sauce
½ teaspoon parsley
3 teaspoon cornflour
2 tablespoon water
2 tbsp Oil
- Cut the raw banana in two halves and boil them.
- After the bananas are boiled, peel them, cut them into pieces and mash them in a bowl.
- Now add ½ cup grated beetroot,carrot, ½ cup grated cheese, 1 teaspoon green chilli sauce, 1 teaspoon red chilli sauce in the mix. Also add ½ teaspoon coriander, 1 teaspoon chilli flakes, salt to taste. Now, mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Shape them in Tikki.
- crush some corn flakes and dip tiikKis in this.
- shallow -fry the raw banana nuggets until they are golden brown. Serve them with your favourite sauce.NUTRITION IN GREEN BANANA – HEALTH BENEFIT
- Raw bananas are rich in fibre which is good for the digestive system and helps in keeping the heart-healthy.
- Incorporating raw bananas in our daily diet can help in keeping the cholesterol in check.
- Since raw bananas have low sugar content and resistant starch, diabetics can easily have it too.
- Raw bananas are a good source of potassium and Vitamin B-6.