Experimented with the shape and the result beyond awesome.
1 cup sabudana
2 boil potatoes
1/4 cup chopped coriander
1/2 cup roast and coarsely grind peanuts
1tsp red chilli powder
salt to taste
1-2 finely chopped green chillies
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
2 tsp lemon juice
- Soak 1 cup of Sabudana (Tapioca) in water overnight for 5-6 hours. When they have become soft, drain all the water using a colander.
- Boil, peel and mash 2 potatoes. Add them to a large mixing container along with the sabudana.
- Roast and coarsely grind 1/2 cup of peanuts. Add these to the mixture as well.
- Add Red Chilli Powder, Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder and Salt.
Also add 1-2 finely chopped green chillies, 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds (Jeera) and 2 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Divide them into small lemon sized balls to donuts style.
- Fry the donuts in medium hot oil till they turn golden brown.
- Do not set the heat to a high setting, otherwise, the donuts will not get cooked properly from the inside. Drain the excess oil on an absorbent paper.
- For mint, dip Take a bowl and take some hung curd to add crushed mint leaves, salt and some sugar .
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love ❤️
2 thoughts on “SABUDANA DONUTS WITH MINT DIP”