These days, I’m experimenting with my waffle iron. Today I made a very healthy breakfast by using it: just took some moong sprouts, mixed it up into a batter and made waffles. They turned out to be delicious.
So yeah, Let’s make savoury waffles using moong sprouts, something you can introduce as high protein meal to your diet and even kids would love it.
1 cup Moong Sprouts
Salt per taste
2 green chillies chopped
Some onion greens
- Take a cup of moong sprouts & crushed in a mixie. Add salt per taste
- Add 2 green chillies chopped, Add onion greens.
- Add coriander leaves, Mix well.
- Grease waffle-maker with oi
- Fill the moong sprout batter in the waffle maker
- Close the waffle-maker and let it cook
- Plate the waffles
- Savoury waffles with health twist are ready
1. The batter should be medium in consistency.
2. Other spices can be added as per one’s taste.
3. You can add up some veggies to enhance the flavours and nutrients.