I’m obsessed with fancy lemonade — the kind with fresh ingredients and bright flavors that cools you off and looks good in your glass. It’s the perfect refreshment to enjoy while you kick back and enjoy a shady spot in hot and humid weather.
I am sharing with you, cucumber basil lemonade, It is so cooling and is so so so refreshing. A super simple drink to make yourself feel refreshed and your beverage glass pretty(haha).
I used my home grown basil in this lemonade.
- 2 – English Cucumbers
- 5 to 6 – Basil leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sugar or Honey to taste
- Black salt as per taste
- Peel the Cucumber and chop off the ends.
- Chop them into cubes and put them in a blender
- Add ice cubes, lemon juice, basil leaves and sugar or honey.
- Add 2 cups of water and blend it till cucumber is blend completely.
- Strain the lemonade to remove any fibrous particles in it.
- Serve it chilled and Enjoy!