Melting Moments/Eggless Custard cookies are absolutely soft, melt in the mouth cookies. This eggless cookie is super easy and quick to make and requires only 5 ingredients.
Cookies are the best bite sized comfort food. So lets indulge in some yummy melt in your mouth eggless custard cookies.
I used @weikfield custard’s powder for my recipe. Its exceptional quality and great taste brought out an amazing flavour in the cookies.
- 90 gm /3/8 th cup – Unsalted butter
- 40 gm – Icing sugar/Confectioners sugar, sifted 1/4 cup
- 30 gm – Custard powder 2 tbsp
- 1/2 tsp – Baking powder
- 90 gm /3/4 CUP – All purpose flour
- To make Melting Moments / Egg-less Custard cookies preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line oven tray with baking paper.
- Cream butter for 5 minute using whisk and Add icing sugar and custard powder and mix until combined.
- Sift the baking powder and flour together then add to the dough and mix well.
- After that roll the dough in a butter paper and make heart shape cookies using cookie cutter.
- You may use any shape of your choice .
- Place on a baking paper lined baking tray and Bake biscuits for 12-16 minutes or until the edges are light golden brown.
- Let it cool on the trays for 5 minutes before transferring it to the wire rack.
- The biscuits will be very soft as soon as you remove it from the oven. Let it cool and it will harden perfectly.
- This biscuit is mildly sweet, if you are a sweet person then you could increase the icing sugar quantity to 60 gm.
- The butter should be really really soft. Its the key for the texture of this recipe.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love
2 thoughts on “MELTING MOMENTS/ EGGLESS CUSTARD COOKIES”
u made it look so simple
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 2 people