This stunning no bake pineapple cheesecake will make all your gatherings taste like summer! This easy dessert recipe is made with a buttery graham cracker crust, a sweet and fluffy cream cheese filling, and a syrupy (and boozy!) pineapple topping. Seriously to die for!
My favorite thing about this fruity dessert is how simple it is to make. All you need is a little planning, to allow it to set properly overnight, and that’s about it.
I hope you love this easy no bake pineapple cheesecake as much as I do!
It’s a really refreshing cheesecake, and even better, it’s No Bake and incredibly easy to make!
- 2 1/2 cups graham crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup 115 gm unsalted butter, melted
FOR PINEAPPLE SAUCE:
- ¾ cups 150 gm sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch sifted
- 2 cups 480 ml pineapple juice
- 1 drop yellow colour ( optional)
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Add butter and mix well. Press onto the bottom and sides of an ungreased 9-inch spring form pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Making cheesecake filling:
- Take heavy cream in a bowl. Make sure it is chilled.
- Whip it till you get a stiff peak. keep it aside.
- Blend paneer and thick yoghurt and sugar in the blender till smooth. Remove it to a bowl. Add whipped cream. fold it in.
- Now remove the prepared crust from the fridge. pour the cheesecake mixture into it.
- Let it chill for 6-7 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in the pineapple juice add yellow colour. Cook the sauce over medium heat,
- stirring constantly, until sauce begins to thicken. When the sauce thickens enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon, remove from heat and let cool.
- Once the cheesecake is completely cooled, remove springform sides of the pan. Pour 1/3 of the pineapple sauce and decorate with some fresh pineapple, if desired.
- Refrigerate overnight, or at least 2 hours before serving.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love