Combine the lusciousness of guava with the peppiness of pomegranate and you get a mouth-watering drink that will elate your senses.
Both fruits are known for their distinct flavours and their special touch can be felt in the juice.
A dash of black salt accentuates the flavours further, making the Guava and Pomegranate Drink a delightful treat that will leave its imprint on your taste buds! Serve this drink chilled.
With guava you can also make Guava Sorbet , Guava Punch , Guava Chutney and Peru Subzi .
Recipe courtsey : tarla dalal ji
- 2 cups roughly chopped guava (peru)
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate (anar)
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar (OPTIONAL)
- 1/2 tsp black salt (sanchal)
- salt to taste
- Pomegranate for decoration
- Combine the guava, pomegranate and 1½ cups of water in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Strain the mixture using a strainer.
- Add the black salt and little salt and mix well.
- Serve chilled.