Samosa! Does this snack need any introduction?
Nevertheless, Flaky and tender fried samosa are one of the most popular recipes in North Indian cuisine.
My romance with beetroot is continuing for sometime now 🙂 I love pairing its flavors with almost every dish.
I used here premium quality Kriti Refined Oil in these samosas.The amazing quality just enhanced the taste of the samosas and made my innovation a success.
- Maida 250 gms
- Beetroot puree 1/2cups
- oil 2 tbsp
- big size boiled potato 4 nos
- coriander powder 1 tsp
- red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- garam masala 1/2 tsp
- dry mango powder 1/4 tsp
- oil 500 ml
- Cumin 1/4 tsp
- Chilli ginger paste 1 tsp
- Add salt and 2 tbsp oil in maida and mix it nicely
- Add beetroot puree and knead a dough
- Keep it covered for 5 min to rest.
- Meanwhile make filling masala for this heat one tsp oil in pan and add jeera in it as it splutter add Chilli ginger paste and masalas and mashed potato in it
- Add salt and roast it,take it out in plate
- Divide the dough in equal lemon size portion
- Divide samosa dough into 3-4 balls.
- Roll in circle and cut it in half.
- Now give cone shape of this as we make samosa and fill the potato filling in it and seal it
- Make all samosas like this
- Heat oil in kadahi and deep fry it on low medium flame.
- Serve it with sauce or chutney
Samosa can also be given various kinds of fillings, savory ones such as: potato, peas, cauliflower, onion, paneer, and the likes; or sweet stuffing with coconut, raisin, and so on.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love
4 thoughts on “BEETROOT SAMOSA”
It looks delicious. Perhaps tasty. Thank you
Astha Mahajan, anything that includes beets sounds good to me. If all of the ingredients are available, how easy is this dish to prepare and serve?
wow grt .thanks
LikeLiked by 1 person