This super easy homemade hot chocolate mix is rich, and makes some of the best hot chocolate ever.
This homemade hot chocolate mix takes five minutes to prep, is easy to store, and makes a super-rich and decadent cup of hot chocolate. It’s easy to gift and simple enough for little chefs to make!
This recipe was perfect. Sweet but not overly sweet. The powdered sugar and the powdered milk really gave the hot cocoa a nice texture.
Make delicious mugs of hot chocolate at home with this homemade hot chocolate mix recipe. Made with real grated chocolate in the cocoa mix this is thick, creamy, delicious and an amazing treat!
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/2 Cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Milk Powder
- 1/4 cup Grated dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- Spices (optional)
- ½ tsp Cinnamon spice
- ½ tsp Nutmeg fresh grate
- Combine ingredients in a mason jar. Shake until everything is well combined.
- To make a mug of hot chocolate :
- Add 3 tablespoons of the Hot Chocolate mix to milk or water into a saucepan and stir. Simmer on medium/low heat for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a mug and serve with chocolates.
- To make hot chocolate, add 1-2 tablespoons of homemade hot chocolate mix to hot water. Stir and enjoy!
- This hot cocoa mix if stored properly in an airtight container can be used for about 6 months.
To keep it longer I highly recommend not adding the milk powder to the mix.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love
3 thoughts on “HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE MIX”
Looks very tasty
My pleasure 🙂
I am your new follower you may also support me by following