Green Peas Pancake is a quick and easy breakfast for everyone.
Matar Ke Chille | Green Peas Pancake is a delicious and very healthy dish. This has green peas, some spices, gram flour, little semolina that makes it very healthy. Moreover, this is quick and very simple to prepare.
You can have it in your breakfast or whenever you are hungry and looking for quick recipe.
- Green Peas/ Hare Matar – 1/2 Cup
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Green Chilli – 1
- Coriander Leaves – a handful
- Besan/Gram Flour – 1 Cup
- Semolina – 2 Teaspoon
- Chaat Masala – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Red Chilli Flakes – as per taste
- Oil – as required
INGREDIENTS FOR THE FILLING :
- 1 cup Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese), Grated
- 1/2 cup Onion , finely chopped
- 1 Green Chilli , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder , for seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, finely chopped
- Combine all the ingredients for the paneer filling mixture. Keep aside.
- Take a grinder jar, add green peas, ginger, green chilli and coriander leaves. Grind them to make smooth paste.
- Now, take a bowl and add gram flour, semolina, chaat masala, salt, red chiili flakes, ground paste.
- Add little water to make batter of flowing consistency.
- Heat a tawa or pan. Grease it with oil.
- Pour the batter to make pancakes.
- Cook on a low flame from both the sides. Sprinkle some oil while cooking the pancakes.
- Once they are cooked, Remove from the matar cheela from the skillet, place it on a platter with the bottom side facing down.
- Fill about scoop of paneer filling along center diameter of cheela and fold it lengthwise tightly.
- Delicious ‘Matar Ke Chille | Green Peas Pancake’ is ready to be served.