Simple and easy to make, eggless cookies shine with the flavor of Rabri.
These cookies are light and airy, with a slight crispiness in the texture. They go so well as an afternoon snack or a with a cup of coffee. An effortless recipe which can be ready in just 30 min
For these cookies here, I used rabri essence and well the result was amazing, so yes I do believe fusion is fantastic.
I used https://www.uniwraps.com/ Ecobake parchment paper is ideal for multiple uses in cooking and baking making the process simpler,convenient& hassel free.It is better than other parchment papers as they are reusable multiple times & are biodegradable.
- 1 and 1/4 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup mix dry fruit powder
- 1/2 cup room temperature butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp of room temperature milk ( if required )
- 2 tsp Rabri essence
- Whisk room temperature butter and powedered sugar together until smooth and creamy ( about 2 minutes )
- Add Rabri essence and give it a mix.
- Sift dry ingredients into the mixture.
- Make a soft dough. If required, add a tbsp of milk ( I did not have to ).
- Wrap the dough in a cling foil and refrigerate for about an hour. You can avoid this refrigeration time and directly make the cookies too. I
- used a cookie stamp, so I refrigerated for a more stiffer dough for easy impression.
- Divide the dough into equal parts.
- roll the dough and and cut them using a cookie cutter.(I used my fondant cutter here for making flower shape )
- bake at 350F / 160C for 15-18 minutes.
- Or, you can also roll the dough and cut them using a cookie cutter.I used my fondant cutter for flower shape.
- Let the cookies cool for about 10 minutes on a cooling rack before enjoying. They will crisp up as they cool down.
- I dipped them in some melted chocolate and garnished with chopped almonds.
- If you want make chocolate cookies, add 2 tsp of cocoa powder and a tbsp of milk and make the dough.
- You can add flavorings of your choice, like orange zest, chai masala or cardamom
- Chilling the dough is optional unless the weather is hot
- These cookies wont spread much so make them into the desired shapes you want.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback. Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love