We’ve found a winner for this summer!
The blend of strawberries and pineapple is nothing short of delicious!
Pineapple is a fruit that goes very well with strawberries and this juice has the perfect balance of sweet and sour. It is very easy to make and includes only three ingredients.The few leaves of fresh mint give the juice a burst of cool flavour.
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 whole pineapple
- Small handful fresh mint (about 6-10 leaves)
- 1 tbsp sugar ( optional)
- Wash, hull and cut the strawberries in half.
- Carve the outer husk off the pineapple and prepare half of the pineapple for juicing. Chop the pineapple into wedges.
- Juice the strawberries, followed by the mint and then the pineapple.
- Mix well and serve chilled.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love