strawberry and black grape raita is a healthy strawberry black grape raita made from strawberries, black grapes, low fat curds, cumin seed powder and black salt. There is zero sugar used in strawberry and black grape raita and it’s quick to make.
This strawberry and black grape raita is super quick and easy to make and it is made with minimum of ingredients. All you need to is mix all the ingredients together and it will be ready in a blink of eye.
If you are making for fast , skip normal salt .
What are Raitas ? Raita is a quintessential accompaniment for any Indian meal. It adds a refreshing note, making the heaviest of meals seem light and digestible. Simply put, raita means veggies and/or fruits in curd.
South Indians temper the raita with mustard and red chillies, while in the North it is served with a sprinkling of spice powders. A raita can be standalone, like Tomato Raita, Pineapple Raita or Onion Raita. Or, it can be a combo of fruits and veggies like Dill and Cucumber Raita.
Recipe adapted :Tarla dalal ji
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup black grape halves
- 1 cup chilled low fat curds (dahi)
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) powder
- 1/2 tsp black salt (sanchal)
- salt to taste
- To make strawberry and black grape raita, combine the curds, cumin seeds powder, black salt and little salt in a deep bowl and whisk well.
- Add the strawberries and black grapes and mix well
- Serve strawberry and black grape raita immediately.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love